Our basement smells damp and moldy. We have not had any leaking pipes, but the floor is made of concrete. I have air fresheners down there as I have my washer and dryer in the basement and cannot stand the smell anymore. What can I do?
Molds can be very dangerous to live with. They can cause all sorts of allergic reactions such as sore eyes, runny noses, coughs and colds and even death. You should get us to do a free inspection to establish the cause. In the meantime don’t use bleach to clean up. Contact Joy ay 401-315-2400 or 860-445-BUGS.